Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, April 14, 2007

不认老都不行

I fell down on my way back from kickboxing. Now there's a huge scab on my left knee, and it still bleed every now and then. It's been donkey years since I last fell down le...

Attended Ivy's birthday party yesterday, but we left rather early too, coz we weren't confortable with so many strangers around. There were her cousin and boyfriend, and a bunch of uni frens. Talking about leaving early, I wanna rush back and watched Survivor de but those freaking taxi just refused to stop! We left at 10.30pm, I reached home at 11.45pm... -_-", MRT would have be faster...

Ivy said she feel like getting married already, this coming out from someone who treats fun as her life, is a little unbelievable. She may be still vain and crazy, but her attitude to her life has more or less changed. So different, not the childish and act cute Ivy le...

Oh yah, the guy she wanna intro. She only intro when we were about to leave, so weird, the guy was still singing when Ivy just abruptly stopped him, "不要再唱了,我介绍朋友给你认识!" And there we were, shaking hands, self intro, then byebye. Ronald was commenting how weird it was, suddenly intro this guy. -_-" I can't even recall how he looked he like also, coz the rom was dark.

Haiz... 没想到, 我也到了相亲的年龄。。。老咯。。。

No comments: