Nuffnang Ad

Monday, April 23, 2007

Don't annoy me...

Or maybe I'm finding trouble myself...

I saw this fren's MSN nick: I get annoyed by ppl who talk loudly. Pls speak wif the right volume at the right occasion

Er... Hmm... Is he saying me? Coz I think I talked a bit too loudly today on the phone.. Or is it my colleagues? No leh, today they are hardly in the office wor...

A bit buay tahan this fren, coz he's a bit too zhuai sometimes... BTW, there's a small problem with his sentence: Pls speak wif the right volume at the right occasion. Does it mean I can still talk loudly and not annoy him? And what is the right occassion? Why can't he just type: Please control the volume, sounds more appropriate right?

Maybe its the PMS again... Over sensitive to everything...

Kaoz...

Thank goodness Jia brought some chocolate back... Huge craving for it, almost bought one packet today...

Quick quick go away!

*Felt better after bitching on the phone with Diane and joking with Jenny, =D Endure!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yoz my dear friend..

long time nvr go blog, tat why didnt read ur blog, no wonder didnt know how sucky ur mood is!!! pai sey wor!

anyway..guess u think too much!!!!
i think the speaking loudly is not referring to u la..