Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Fun at work

The only fun derived from work will be suaning my IA frens, especially CC and AMK Senior, JW. According to their suaning encounters with me, they had deemed me as "Dangerous", for I can be very acidic, ph level 1.

During lunch time just now, I said something very classic, yet again.

Canteen food really sucks, so JW was suggesting that someone (within us grp of 4, excluding him) to go and take a look at today's menu. Me, of course, cannot tahan his "Talk Only No Action" attitude, so I questioned him why not he go and take a look, only know how to order people around. So he replied that he can only order people (in a joking manner), coz he's a born leader, and proceed to explain what people of his intellectual level will surely understand his intention for checking out the food in canteen.
Without any intention of giving him face, I just retaliate, "Not everyone has IQ as low as you lor..."
The rest just burst out laughing.
JW gave me a CMI face and said, "Wah lau, cannot offend you one lor!"

Ha ha ha.

Then at the table, JW and I were suaning each other again. JW said he's a better person than me coz my tougue is so acidic that I'm worse than that Virginia Tech Killer. I replied I'm only acidic to those people who deserve it, in fact, I'm a person who do good deeds to earn good karma blah blah blah...
At this point, CC cannot take it and said, if we are good people, he would be Buddha already, for he seldom suan us (actually is because he can't win us). So JW said, "Then I help u make 6 marks on the top of ur head!" (Monks usually have marks on their forehead) Huiyuan corrected him that it was 9, and I just said, "No need la, his face has a lot already!" (CC has acne problems)

We all laughed until pengz upon CC's 无奈的脸。。。Coz he was pulled into the picture and kenna arrowed by me so unintentionally. =P

积善积德...

No comments: