Nuffnang Ad

Monday, December 05, 2005

Wah ha ha ha... I felt so honoured

Why? Coz I had become a 爱情顾问 (Love Consultant)! Mu ha ha ha
Actually it's like this, after my last entry on the lovesick thing. This friend of mine, let's named him Troubled Brainy (TB, not tuberculosis hor), msned me and commented that that entry was rather impressive (I shall write a part 2 when I free, lol) and I replied thank you lah. After a long pause, he said he got something to ask me, at first I thought he wanted to ask me out or what, ah ha ha. What? Think think a bit also cannot meh. In a situation like this it's hard not to think that way when he like msn me so rarely you know. So it turned out that he was troubled by love affairs lah. Phew, thank god what I thought didn't came true, if not I dunno how to reject him. Ha ha ha! TB, I'm just joking around lah. Anyway, I promised him I will not tell anyone, but I didn't say I will not blog it out. Ha ha, so now I shall reveal to the whole world, clean your eyes, open wide, read properly and loudly.......



TB confided in me about his love problems!

Okie... Just teasing you all. I will not say too much lah, coz I promised him and I will keep my word. He msned and called me to tell me the whole thing. My first reaction was shocked, second reaction was double shocked, third reaction was I can't stop giggling when he called me. Coz usually see him so cool cool de, didn't expect him to feel so troubled over things like this. I am honoured that he actually confided in me, coz somehow it symbolized an upgrade to our friendship. Long Live Friendship! It's not often that I have guys coming to me asking for opinions. Girls? Aiyah, they tell everyone they know one lah except blood related. (There are exceptions also) Long story short, I've promised to help him lah, maybe also 积德 (accumulate good karma) for my future relationship, just in case. Hee hee. Little hint, his name is the same as a cat. that is... Garfield! LOL. (Like this is a subtle hint) Shall go to sleep liao. This entry precede my Star Award entry, so yah, watch out for my next entry. I want to make you all laugh off from the chair. (A subtle promise,LOL) A good entry must have good computer so that I can do some photo editing mah. right? Okie okie, shall go to sleep liao. ZzZzZ

No comments: