Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry X'mas!

Happy Holidays! I just came back from watching King Kong, very nice and hilarious! That King Kong machiam like human like that, got temper somemore, woah!
When I was in the MRT on my way home, not many people and thus, I had the peace to think about the BIG things that happened to me during the past one year:
Jan: Turning 21st and phewed that my contract (when I was still working) was 4 months more
Feb: Applied for Uni and crossed my fingers, praying hard that I would be accepted
March: Eagerly waiting for contract to end, but was offered to extend my service
April: Received the letter of acceptance, damned elated, but also lost a friend because of my too-happy-and-screamed-like-crazy issue. Didn't extend my contract, thus jobless.
May June & 1st half of July: Enjoying some freedom and penniless period. Temping around as sales assistant, and admin clerk later. However, I think I was much happier.
July: Moved into hostel, enjoyed my hall's freshmen orientation camp tremendously and starting of school-nervous, excited and terrified of study stress
Aug: Was a little hardworking coz of zero temptation from TV and PC and internet. I actually did my tutorials!!!
Sep: Spend too much time napping, slacking and blogging. :(
Oct: Exams pressure building up, bo pian, started revising. Left my precious laptop at home so that I could fully concentrate on my studies
Nov: Exams period, got a little slack towards end of the month. Didn't went home till Mum fractured her foot.
Dec: Busy with IH (not very busy also), was damn tensed up when release of results was approaching. Depressed a day over my results, but got it over after that.
This year, good in front, bad behind. Well, quite a ride for me. There were some emotions wrecking moments which some I complained to a lot of people (as always), and some I confided to a few my close friends. Somehow, I wished I can be "cool" about everything, then I will not have to trouble their ears, coz I realised if we complained too much, sooner or later, it will become a pain in the neck.
If wishes can be true, I wished that I was more disciplined and more determined and ambitious, coz this way, I will accomplished more things, like study real hard (like a nerd), maybe lose more weight, and maybe learning more things that I'm interested. See, I'm only "half bucket full of water" when it comes to astrology and astronomy. My IT skills isn't as good as what other people think of me. I like to cook and bake but I'm lazy. I'm not as hardwoorking as I seemed, I mean people said I'm hardworking coz I looked at my books for 14 hrs, but how do you know I'm not daydreaming when I'm looking at my textbooks? The failure of my exam results showed that I wasn't disciplined and determined, coz if I were, I would have better grades than what I have now. Yet, wishes aren't real, wishes are goals which people have to aim for themselves. So I am learning the hard way to make my wish come true.
My X'mas wishe for the new year is to be more discipline, determined and work harder for my next semester!
Well, some wishes that YOU people can help me, hee hee, :P.
  1. 512MB XD card. My 5.0megapixels camera is useless without a powerful storage, currently it can only stores less than 20 pictures.
  2. New phone, preferbly with camera functions. My 6610 is CMI sooner or later.
  3. Darts board and darts set. Well, that's if I will be staying in my hall for another 2 years to play for the team.
  4. A new pair of shoes, high heels preferbly, to match my already altered jeans which still drags on the floor when I wear them (now cannot alter too short coz it will look too much like 3/4 jeans, right Jia?)
  5. More money, then I can make my own wishes come true. LOL
  6. Faster PC, actually it's on the way. LCD monitor perhaps?
  7. Lord Of The Ring Trilogy DVD, better still if it has the making of LOTR
  8. The Body Shop, Lo'real or any reputable skin products, I am vain I know
  9. TV card, then I can record show in my PC, woah!
  10. A boyfriend-must be romantic, humour, not MCP, maybe SNAG, full of surprises and a hunk. LOL. Put for fun one lah...so hard to find a guy with all of the above points, even if there is, he must be gay. (Oh boy, oh man, oh my god, I am not desperate! Yet ironically boy, man and god are males!!! Makes me look more desperate hor...)

It's time to sleep, Merry X'mas & Happy New Year!

P/S: The above wishes are valid throughout the whole of next year, especially Jan and Dec, unless no. 5 came true, which then I will be able to fufill almost all except no. 10. Of course, it's put here for your references. LOL. You good to me, I good to you. Ha ha

No comments: