Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I miss home-cooked food.

Here I am sitting, enjoying a cup of nice hot 3-in-1 instant milo, dipping Japan's brand, made in Thailand biscuits, Meiji, very old-school style of breakfast. However, it is not breakfast time now, is dinner time. -_-!!!
I had just woke up from my nap, timed 3.5hrs. Play netball very tired lah, plus sleep late wake up early. After my bath and laundry, I auto switch into ZZZ mode. Want to buy dinner, but my hall's food sucks, the quality suddenly plunge into the lowest level now that they are less people hanging around the hall. Too far, too late and I too lazy to get from the other hall where the food is so much nicer, (I love the beefball kway tiao, nice, featured in Makasutra and Yummy King b4). So I just settle with milo and biscuits lor. Anyway, there will snacks serve during training later, with milo also. This will remind me to re-stock the titbits and buy refill pack milo also, when I come back to hall next week. Yah, I'm in-charge for the food. :)
I was dreaming home-cooked food just now, gosh, can't wait to be back home, tmr, =D.
BTW, been having repeated dreams lately. Those dreams I had them years ago, and now it's back again. Weirdly, in one of the dreams I made just now, I dreamt about taking Jamie out, and I actually carried her throughout the whole journey. FYI, the Jamie I dreamt was more like 2 or 3 years old. She's now 6, heavier than a pack of 20kg rice, no more strength to carry her liao.

No comments: