Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Eat and sleep, just like a pig. Oink! Oink!

Gosh, woke up at bloody 1pm today, nua until cannot nua, woke up bath and had my SOP meal: milo and biscuits. I'm having a piggy lifestyle these 2 weeks. Must exercise... have to exercise...
Suppose to meet my fren at Commonwealth Mrt Station at 5pm, but I am Tu-ing Queen, I talk kok with my fren on the phone until 4.12pm, then I hastily packed my bag, still on the phone. When I leave hostel, it was already 4.40pm, heng I bath earlier, if not I would have aeroplane my fren liao. I was debating whether to hail a taxi, book a taxi or take the bus. Well I did all 3, very stupidly. The cabs that came into my school, did not seemed to turn back to get out in the same route. Plus, waiting for cabs in my school is like waiting forever, so I decided to take bus to go to the interchange, where there is a taxi stand, so that I did not have to book a taxi. My logic told me that $1 to go interchange is better than booking a cab, which is $4. Yah, so I took 15 minutes to reach interchange. Shit, forgot peak hours, taxi stand long queue and there seemed to be no taxi in sight. Don't wanna wait too long, I skipped out of the queue and booked a cab. Do you ever wonder this? When you want a taxi desperately, all taxis seemed busy. When you don't need a cab, there are infinite numbers of them on the road. Yes, after I booked a taxi, tamade lot of them came flooding to the taxi stand. -_-!!! The guy who was behind went off long long ago and I was still waiting for my bloody cab. Cannot go back to queue anymore coz it was longer than I first arrived. I am very stupid... grr... should have just book the cab when I was in school. Save time save money.
Cost of taking a bus: $1
Cost of taxi trip and booking fee: $14
Cost of lesson of stupidity: Priceless Heartache
This is not the only lesson I learnt, I also took a class on "Carelessness".
Cost of replacing matricualtion card: $21
Cost of replacing EZ-link card: $21
Cost of trip to do the replacement: 3 days of effort, 2 weeks of waiting
Cost of lesson learnt: 2 kg of fat lost due to walking up and down the hill (Why is that damn office in such a stupid geographical location?) and living on a tight budget for that bloody week.
Time to sleep, helping Jia with Mum's part time job tomorrow. (I wasted 15 minutes to help her choose clothes for her friend's birthday celebration tmr, in the end she decided to go in polo T and jeans, -_-!!!)

No comments: