Nuffnang Ad

Monday, December 12, 2005

Reasons for not getting a bf

I had a chat with a buddy of mine just now, a guy. After talking to him, he enlightened me why I can't get a bf.
Reasons for not getting a bf:
  1. I do not apply make up
  2. I have ugly hair
  3. I always wear loose T-shirts
  4. I am fat
  5. My smile is not fresh (dunno what he mean by this also)
  6. I do not bother to dress up
  7. I am not feminine/sweet/cute
  8. I am tough in some ways
  9. I have no image
  10. I dunno how to babytalk, or sa jiao or sai-nai.

Tamade fuckanana. You think I care meh?

LOL, just an interesting opening paragraph lah. Anyway, cannot kaopeh him, I had asked him to DYI a PC for me, so cannot make him angry, but don't think he reads my blog also. Wah ha ha.

BTW, my Star Award entry is rotting. I wanted to watch the rerun again, but I missed it this afternoon coz I was busy wrapping Jamie's P1 books. So anyway, may I proudly present my version of Star Award. *clap clap*

  • Most Dangerous Curves - Jacelyn Tay, her neh neh how come suddenly so big?
  • Most Zuo Bo - Newbies from the Superhost and Starstruck, Wei Lian and Kelly. What the hell are they doing there?
  • Most Bo liao - Zoe Tay for creating a scene and unable to settle nicely
  • Worst Presenter - Christy Chung for speaking lousy Mandarin
  • Most Lewd Presenter - Da Bing for saying funny but lewd joke in such grand event
  • Least Deserve Winner - Rui En, she popular meh? Feel like slapping her chao face, especially the National Day MTV
  • Most Deserve Winner - Kym Ng, she so hot with from youngsters to grannies, but she did not win
  • Best Comment - Kang Kang's "That's because you are sitting too far" when someone shouted he was handsome
  • Worst Dress - Hong Hui Fang, her dress sucks big time, like bak chang like that
  • Worst hairstyle image - "Ruan Mian Mian" Jesseca Liu, should keep her long flowing hair, that's her trademark
  • Most Aeroplane Chest - Joanne Peh, she's so flat that she can't support the dress, and she cannot wear Push-up Bra coz her dress needs her to reveal her back
  • Sexiest Back - Joanne Peh, Michelle Chia
  • Sexiest Legs - Huang Biren, her legs very long
  • Sexiest Tummy - Patricia Mok, so flat, no ounce of fats!
  • Most Princess-like image - Jeanette Aw
  • Sexiest Lips - Taiwanese Xiao Qiang
  • Best Quote - Chen Hanwei's "Best Actor is salary, Most Popular is bonus, but I will continue to pay my tax"

That's what I can remember, any contributions? =D

No comments: