Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Steph, cheap things, guys disappoint me so much

I was so disappointed with Steph last Friday on "Survivor". How could she bite the hand that helped fed her? Judd is really a loyal friend who stood by his promise, he stood by for Jamie, and he took care of Steph. He brought Steph along for the Reward Challenge together with her boyfriend and yet STeph voted him out of Survivor. This is really a dumb move for Judd knew who voted him out, Steph can say sayonara to the one million dollar unless Judd does not bear the grudge.
Went shopping with Jamie just now, actually was to run an errand for Mama: buy 4D, meat, light bulb and some snacks. A habit of mine was to snoop around those skin products section, be it Watson (newly opened), CK Departmental Store and NTUC. I like to compare the prices. 不比还好,比了心痛。(Loosely Translated: Don't compare still OK, compare liao heartache). I thought I got a good bargain buying Lo'real facial wash from Watson at $7.90, coz usually is $10.90, last friday on my way home from hostel. Today I swaggered to CK and to my horror, THEY ARE SELLING 2 FOR FREAKING $10, one for $5.90 only. Dui right? Grr... not only this, I also just bought the Power Vanish O2 powder, smaller tub at $8+ same day. Now it is on offer, $7+ for the big tub. Kanasai....
Was feeling kinda "lovesick" last night, LOL, coz my good pal is finally attached! And she hoped that I will find one soon blah blah blah...saying I will find one in Uni one lah etc. I told her, I don't dare to think too much, now rather pak tor with my books. I was telling how guys emphasized so much on the outside, i.e. looks lah, especially cannot be too fat. So yah lah, I don't hope for too much. Then she dunno is to cheer me up or bring me down, saying: Not all lah, but most of them are like. Don't worry lah, you will meet your Mr Right one day. After this little conversation, I was feeling very sick about this whole BGR thing, so lovesick lor. Ever since I got into Uni, the people around me seems like they are mentally prepared to get marry after they graduate. JT said most of the guys in Uni are already looking for life-long partner, dunno how true is that but it seems so. Maybe I am a bit of feminist lah, especially my stand that both sex are equal in some areas, so for me although I yearn to be in a relationship, but I do not expect to marry the guy after courtship, I want to pursue my goals first before I consider settling down. Yet when I said that, people will say, "Aiyah, when you are attached, maybe you won't think this way, you might even want to get married soon and starts a happy family. " Er... no no no... The thought of it makes me shiver down my spine. Start a new family is a huge commitment, unless I'm 100% confident that I can be a good wife good mother, else I will not jump into the grave.
I do have guys who wooed me, but then hor, it's those online freaks lah and you know how online desperados usually turned out to be: Not very good looking (I'm do not mean handsome, I mean they are not even half as average), old (old as in they are of the suitable age for marriage but just no gf), poor (They do not hold a proper job or). I'm not despising them, but gather from my experience, usually they belong to one of these groups, if not all three. I don't know how on earth I attracted these weirdos, somehow I sensed that it might be because I'm fat, so they think I also desperate to get a bf if they knew I don't have bf. And roughly you can guage your own standard when it comes to choosing bf and gf. Example, normal looking gal would look for a normal looking guy, weird looks go for weird looks. Like Ah beng and Ah lian like that lah. So basically these freaks would go for the same or below their average. Please bear in mind most guys go for pretty gals hor, so when they mean same or below, basically means the gals below those pretty gals. Yet, they forget gals also have their standards and usually it's a HUGE difference. So when they thought the gals might not mind looks or whatever shit, yes it's true that we gals do not look on the outside, but also the standard also cannot reach too low. Like Fann and Christopher, he is not as rich as her but at least got the looks. Mark Lee no looks got humour, you know? But those freaks basically, they are showing me how desperate they are and it is such a huge turn off. Those whom I can chat jolly well to and is normal, sorry hor, all taken if not, yah lah, they can look for someone better. Really hate it when people (especially guys) said I set my standards too high. It's not me who set it too high, it's the guys for bloody sake lor!
I think I will force to be a lesbian one of these days... Hmm.. If I were to become lesbian... Chances that my gf will be:
  1. PZ: 0%, coz she's attached and she wants to marry her boy
  2. YL: 0%, she loves her freedom too much
  3. JT: 0%, she wants 4 kids and I cannot give her
  4. LH: 0%, she has so many guy friends around her, how to be les?
  5. LL: 0%, she still miss her ex bf and yah, guys are wooing her

Become lesbian also so chaim and ke lian, be nun lah. Kanasai.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

come! i be ur lesbian partner muahhaha...
~jenny~

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.