Nuffnang Ad

Monday, December 19, 2005

Exam Result releasing soon

OMFG! (Oh My Freaking God!) Exam Result is due to realease this but I am not sure which day. Ambithabha Halleluyah, please let me pass all!!! *Cross my fingers*
Mum dyed her hair finally, LOL. Although effect isn't that obvious, at least it's a small step to something new. She had passed a "decree" that I cannot dye my hair, fine... It's been few years since I had whole head of black hair... Time for a change.... :P
The new Channel 8 series "Love Conceirge" (Not too sure if I spelled correctly) is to be aired pretty soon, and guess what I found out: I had the same bangs as Apple Hong's, i.e. I got the same goddamn fringe as her... Sianz...
Darts friendly matches on wed and fri, OMFG! Very scared...skills pretty bad leh... hoped can aim at least not so disgracefully!

No comments: