Nuffnang Ad

Friday, December 30, 2005

Blur again

Wah.... These 2 days very happening wor!
Wed: Suppose to meet Juying teachers at Jurong Entertainment Centre's Kbox at 11am, but I woke up pretty late and nua until 10.15am. Eh, I assume they would be late too, so I still took time to bath and left hostel at around 11am. Reach there at around 11.30am, guess wat? I'm the first lor, and out of 3 teachers, only 1 turned up, who was the one who called us out. She is hardcore Energy's fan lor. She sand a lot of their songs and she did some dancesteps somemore. Woah! She's a few years older than me, so we sand some super old-school songs also. Like Jimmy Lin's. When I sang his songs with my poly friends, wah lau, nobody knows leh! So paiseh leh! But with her, we sang and danced, ah ha ha ha, shiok!
We sang till 3pm plus, where we were being asked to leave, overtime mah, :P. Afternoon's singing is very cheap, $5++ per person oni. Then I went to meet Jenny at Lavender and asked her about the details of the party also. Too late to say no to her also. She got me this mobile phone accessory which dissipate fragrance, it's so strong that I hung in my room as freshener.
I am such a blur fuckanana. Before I left, I reminded myself to bring stereo headset, so that I can listen to FM radio stations in between trips using my phone. While I looked into my bag briefly, it did not seem to be there, so I thought I had forgot to put into my bag. When I got back, unpack and there I saw it lying inside the pocket. Wah lau... 2 hrs of boring trips. Duhz...
Then my 2 cashcards can't be used anymore, coz I had refund them in the ATM machine, so silly of me. And the reason why I had refunded them was because I want to minimize the value to $5! So I thought I could refund the remaining value, then top up again! Wrong! Once refunded cannot be used, and I didn't realise it until I was going to top up, now both cards useless liao, had to take from Jia already.
Today's darts competition was so kan cheong. Out of 4 rounds, we won 3 rounds and it was a very close fight. Even some of our best players did lose in a few games, phew! Tomorrow we will face stronger opponents and we will do ur best!!! Go darts go!
P/S: I finally know how to play Chua Dai Dee!

No comments: