Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Someone said she will be my lesbian partner

LOL. Yah... This person is none other than my primary school friend, JNN. Come come, I'll agree. Ha ha ha.
Just came back to hostel, went to meet a friend at Lavender, coz near her work place. While I was going to come back, PZ called me asking me where am I. Turned out that she had went back to school to attend an intern briefing but it was so boring that she potan and called to ask me out. It was too late for our favourite mee hoon kuay at AMK, so I told I her I am already at Lavender mrt station and would reach JP half an hour later. Poof! I reached and had my lunch at Kopitiam. Guess what I ate? Mee Hoon Kuay lor... ke ke ke.
So we started chit chat coz it's been a month since I last saw her (that time was a short meet up so didn't talk much). PZ had her lunch earlier, so she watched me eating lah. Then I asked cheekily, "Don't you have to meet him today?" She answered coyly, "I'm meeting him for dinner later lah". At this point, I acted like I was very pissed off and shrieked, "Wah lau... so you had look for me to fit into your schedule, aiyer, why u like that? Got boy boy so now I'm second liao, hmpf! Don't flen u liao, so sad..." and we chuckled after that. If I had known earlier she was to meet him at Bugis, I would have asked her to come down instead, then can go Bugis and shop. Long long time since last visit.
BTW, JP's 1st level washroom had a revamp and it is so much brighter, cleaner and smell nicer. When I visited it, 2 questions popped out: 1) What is a mirror doing inside the cubicle? 2) Why did they placed the hook on the side and not at the door? Seriously, I got pretty freaked out by the mirror coz I was so scared it will reflect to outside, but heng ar, the sinks and mirror are not like last time, in front of the cubicles, they were at another section. Still, it looks dumb to me why they must placed mirror inside. Coz the reason we go inside cubicle is to relieve ourselves, and not to check if their hair is messy or makeup is ruined. It's even more impossible to do that after the "relief", right? And the hook, quite small and placed by the side is pretty weird. Coz Sg's standard is always at the door one. Trying to be creative and put beside? Another dumb part was the hook is just above the toilet paper dispenser, so my sling bag was not given enough vertical area to hang. Hmm... just some thoughts after using, but the most important thing is the washroom is cleaner now and the water taps are sensor type.
PZ laughed her head off when we were at MOS burger, coz I was imitating a baby behind us. It was like this, the table behind us was initially empty. Then this couple sat down and had their baby girl sitted in a baby chair. I back faced them, so I didn't know there was this cute baby behind us until PZ stared at her intensely. Being KPO, I turned back and saw this baby girl looked at us with her gorgeous eyes open wide, her little mouth a little wide open and drooling. You know, the very standard "baby look at you like you are weirdo" look. So I also monket see monkey do. Upon seeing that, PZ started to laugh uncontrollably, teary and red face. "So funny meh?" I chuckled coz I know I must have looked damned hilarious. "I can see exact resemblences between you too", PZ in hysterical mode, answered. But I can only visualise me and the baby coz I cannot see myself. Hee hee, so I decided to take a picture of this famous "babyface" that I had imitated and share with you all.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Is this what we always said "baby face"?

No wonder PZ laughed until she cramped. Hideous!

No comments: