Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Jamie's terrifying stunts

Wah lau, today my heart almost failed! Anyway, today's cleaning was only 60% done, I still have that beloved cabinet not yet cleared, but I had managed to wash away Jamie's "surprises", whoopie! That brat, stil had the cheek to say, "You didn't clean properly!" Wah lau, please lor, she outlined the screwhead, how am I suppose to scrub with my fat fingers? Should have asked her to scrub...

Mum shifted all the statues like Ji Gong, Guanyin, Fu Lu Shuo and Cai Shen (I'm so blesssed now, lol) on the organ to my study desk's shelf, then Cheeky Jamie asked, "Why is your room like a temple now? You are becoming like Dadi is it?" I really went -_-!!! FYI, Dadi is a character in Tong Xin Yuan who is a devoted Buddhist and his house is very Buddha-ly. His mother, semi-senile just commented that his house is like a temple, so Jamie copied her words...
And Jamie almost got herself paralysed for the rest of her life or worse, dead, in the late afternoon. I had no idea how she did it, she should not even have done it. The cabinet in Jia's room toppled like the the leaning tower of Pisa, and mirrors were smashed into pieces and drawers were falling off! Luckily, the 2 botton drawers acted as pivot to support the whole cabinet, if not Jamie's brain might turn to juices or she will be crippled, coz the cabinet is so heavy. When I rushed to the room, I saw her 2 hands were still hanging on to the 2 middle drawers (the cabinet has a total of 6 drawers), and her foot (dunno left or right) was support one of the drawers. My heart almost popped out of my mouth when I saw that. The commotion awoke my father and he also scared to his death, to see his baobei daughter's life jeopardized by the heavy cabinet. Anyway, while I was clearing the mirrors, Dad was chanting big words at us lah, talking how heaviest things should be below, if not cabinet will not balance blah blah blah. On the other hand, we try to get the whole picture from Jamie, as how could the cabinets fall over like that. Mum deduced that she might have been playful and stepped on the drawers, and it toppled when it could not tahan her weight and the items in the drawers.

Yah, this was supposed to be yesterday's entry when Blogger hanged. Anyway, the above was partially recovered and I am too lazy to recall what I typed yesterday. Let's talk about today, hmm.. nothing much. Woke up, eat, leave home, suppose to meet friend but kanna dua, went to JP and stock up my food ration, reached hall, unpack, chit chat with JT and LY, meeting, dinner, darts training from 8pm to 11.30pm for me lah, the rest played till 1pm. Yeah, pretty boring. The happening thing is... I won 2 seniors but lost to 1 during training today. Paiseh paiseh leh... I heng heng win one, coz the 1st senior BP was changing his style tat's why more or less had not got the hang of it. The other senior, J, who played for fun, "challenged" me coz I won BP, and I heng heng won him also. He was quited elated when I won him and he "yeahed". The rest thought he won but he explained that he was happy that I won him coz this means there is hope for out hall darts female team. Stress.... >_<''' Later when I played with JH, I lost to him terribly. He had won me by checking out consecutively 3 times on the "double ones", which was one of the hardest aim. He had happily dubbed himself as "Double One King", LOL, well dubbed. I think I had played quite well considering I did not ask for handicapped, which is additional points for girls when we play against the guys. Not bad lah, hor? At least for me I'm quite pleased. Shall work hard for IH!

No comments: