Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

3 more days to 2006

Well well well, counting down to a new year liao, any plans how to party the year away? I'm very busy leh, u see...
29th and 30th Dec: subject registration, and darts competition *gasp*
31st Dec: going to Jenny's company dinner, maybe go cheong
1st Jan: Belle's house from 1.30pm to late night i think
4th Jan: Cousin's wedding (dunno if going or not)
Jia is now in Genting, having lots of fun I guess. I told her to get me lots of skin products if it's cheap like she claimed. She read her fren's blog, and this girl said the sale was so goddamn freaking cheap, she bought 4 boxes. Serious? *rubbing hands in glee* I'm waiting for my belated X'mas presents!
Time for me to sleep... ZZZzzzZZZ... Had a long day today....
  • Accompany Mum to TTSH from 8am to 1pm
  • Lunch and shop at Bugis
  • Reached Jurong Point at 3pm, shop for "rations"
  • 4pm reached hostel, rest and unpack
  • 6pm, dinner and shopped for welfare's food
  • Darts training from 8pm to 1am (already more than 12 hrs)
  • Bath at 1 am plus
  • Wash clothes at 2am plus
  • Hang clothes at 3am plus

Now it's 4.11am, I should be sleeping. Meeting Juying friends at 11am at Jurong Kbox, 4pm at Lavender with Jenny, had to rush back for darts training from 4pm-6pm, and then continue from 8pm to 11pm. Yawnz... Have't plan my subjects timetable yet.. :(

No comments: