Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I had a new funky hairstyle

X'mas is coming near and definitely, everyone wants to look at their best right? So do I. Therefore, I had a haircut at the Sandstorm in Jurong Point, which cost $19.90. It's within my budget for "expensive haircut", for I used to have $8 haircut only (use to be $5), but it's getting more and more disappointing, so I decided to try my luck at these saloons situated at shopping centres. I was at Plaza Singapura with PZ, and we scouted around the saloons, checking out the price, the cheapest was $26, and the most expensive was $44, ridiculous! And all these did not specify hair length! So, I decided to try Sandstorm since it was newly opened, and after checking out the price, I find it quite alright for me... So I bravely asked for the service.
Cutting hair is a big event for me, coz I want to try something new yet I'm scared it will turn out hideous. The stylist showed me a file, asking me what hairstyle I want. I told him I did not need the book coz the hairstyle I always choose is the "safe kind" for me, so ended up same same lah. I told him to decide for me, just maintain the length will do, and I trust his judgement lah (porh him a bit). A big gamble, coz what he thinks is nice for me might not be nice to me. Anyway, heck lah, words already out. So, my hair was in his hands. As he cut, he explained what he would do this blah blah blah. So he cut off my highlights, thin my hair and and said I can perm my hair at the back, hair in front remains and would looks really Kawaii kind. Erm... budget tight, next time. As for my fringe, I decided to cut it coz I realise I look very chao lao fringeless. And he actually asked what kind of fringe I want and what kind had I cut before. Damn professional I would say. When he decided the fringe type, I curiously asked him how would I end up looking. He said, "Cute cute lor", -_-!!!
Anyway, long story short, I'm very pleased with this new hairstyle, although it looks a familiar to me in some ways, but better than my previous one which was like for a year liao, damn sianz. It's funky and yah, my friends said I look like 傻大姐 (Silly Sister). I eagerly took some photos when I back in hostel. Let me show you all, ^_^
.
.
.
"Fresh out of saloon"

"A day later" "Looks better with specs" "Act cute, YEAH!"

No comments: