Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Optical illusion

It's another boring and wasteful day. The only good thing is I washed my clothes, bad thing is it is raining now. Wanted to go and play badminton, but there's only 2 courts, and rackets we have to borrow coz don't have. Then JT took half the court and b4 I can ask RBC to join me, 2 guys occupied the court. Sianz of waiting, I went to my room.
Today during darts training, we welcomed a new member, RL. She very funny ar... I played with her I laughed non-stop. And by chance, she somehow made the dart invisible! It was like this, I was sitting by the side, waiting for her to finish her turn. After her second dart, she stunned and asked, "Where is my dart? Where did I fling it to?" I thought she was too tired until she blur. So I replied, "Both darts on the wall, what are you looking at?" I walked towards her and then I saw it, there was only 1 dart, but when I walked out of the spot, there were 2! It's was so incredible that many of the players came to look at this optical illusion. RL also took the invisible darts with her phone. This is more "power" than the darts stacking on top of each other!
Tmr playing netball. Finally I'm doing something that will make me sweat. My skipping rope is collecting dust already. Shall bring my sport wear next week, and check out the kickboxing schedule also.

No comments: