Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Am I becoming stupid?

Went back to Juying today, I bought 3 tins of chocolate, total 450 grams only. So obviously, it wasn't enough to feed the 40 staffs in Juying, should have bought Rocher, more worth it lah. Stupid me. So happy to see them, and they were happy to see me too. At least my life still got some worth around, being the 开心果 (happy fruit). LOL. Yeah, those who saw me siad I've lose weight!!! Ha ha, I was dressed in berms and T-shirt, one of the aunties thought I was a P5 or P6 student roaming around in Juying. Can't be helped, for I have a baby face and superb hairstyle which made me looks like I'm 15 again. Wah ha ha ha.
We had our first friendly match against Hall 1, it was a very good exposure on how it would be like in actual competition. Captain BP said this friendly match was not to see how good the opponents were, but rather gauge ourselves and see what were the mistakes we made while we played against them. Okie, let me see my mistakes:
  • As usual, my aiming was like flying all over the place, zeroing skill still not very good, but after a warm-up, it got better.
  • Hmm, I still couldn't release my darts properly; the darts kept scratching onto the walls (like that sure cannot put dart board at home, Dad will niam niam niam)
  • My hand was shaking uncontrollably at first, but later I didn't shiver that much. Must eat banana before the competition, gives me energy and calm my nerves.
  • Actually I did better than my previous attempts, I think I must be 鬼上身 again, I hit so many triple-17, a bit taiko de. (The time I hit most was when there was a chair in front of me leh, weird, a guage?) For my last game, so bloody heng, I checked out double-14 nicely, really sibe heng wor

Hmm, more trainings, competition is on 29th and 30th. So fast... school going to reopen soon. Argh... vicious cycle!!! Help!!! Time to get notes from pple, haven't revise yet. Next sem, must work hard!!! Sianz, have to plan my own timetable, haiz...

LL did very well for her exams, 1 A, 1 B+, 2 B, 1 D and 1 F (coz she did not take the paper) but she not going to continue study anymore, she said she sianz of engineering liao. I don't understand why, she obviously had the brain to study and I remembered she told me she had took engineering in SP was because she had interest. why the sudden lost of interest? Becoz our course is too tough? Then what am I suppose to do then? Withdraw like her? I did so much terribly than her and I don't have much confidence that I will do well next semester too. If like that, am I wasting my time and effort? Will I be better off working? I don't think that I did not put in enough effort for this semester, in fact I put in a lot, yet my results was still like shit. So am I suppose to struggle through these 3 years, then get a lousy 3rd class honour degree and beg for job? I am scared, very scared, if 14 hours of study churn out a results like I had never study, does it mean I am stupid? Like roomie had said, hardworking but not smart also no use? Am I proving this theory correct? I think I am getting stupid in Uni. Am I? I think I am, judging from my results from primary school to now, I am getting stupid. Grr... chicken essence please!

No comments: