Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

IGARD = I Go And ReDo

It was less than 2 hours after I picked up my specs, and there I spotted scratches again. I think Denise @ Igard won't be surprise at my visit already.

This is so irritating.

Never mind, they had a branch at NTU, I can always go and pop over one, easy for me.

Sianz sianz sianz.

7 July 2007 is going to be the Green Earth Day, and they are holding concert? Got use meh? I asked Jia what's the purpose of holding the concert, will it really spread the message? The answe she gave was so funny, "Got, while they sing and play, they will use a lot of electricity, then the earth will perspire" something to that extent. Win.

Oh yah, ate my favourite ice cream again. Coincidentally, saw my hall frens there at the Big O, who recognized me because I wore the Megafest T-shirt. LOL. I tot they recognize me because I was big sized.

haiz...another day just like tat...

No comments: