Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hypocritical

I'm going through the crappy phase again, feel like 与世隔绝.

I had said some nasty things (via sms) to a close fren, becoz she was pissed off with me for aeroplane her. I was sorry at first, but when I saw what she smsed me, I got tulan and replied her some nasty content lah. Shall not think about it. Think she in a nasty mood, coz she's usually not like that.

This crapshit feeling got worse when I read a uni fren, R's friendster blog. On some entries were about she and S, and also the project we did. She was critisizing that "the leader of the group, being a poly grad who is in Uni is not learning at all and kept saying: I knew nuts about these".

I wanna clarify and refer to my post on "Popiah DIP". When I said that, I just wanna let you people know that my knowledge is limited and thus, I had to count on you people. I didn't say I would not do anything! In the first place, I was the one who gave the idea, but I didn't want to be the leader! The person who wrote that fabulous proposal went to join another group! He was to be the leader! This is so kanasai... It's been a year, and I shall not harped on it siah.

We dislike R and yet we still acted like we dun at all. She had questions about us yet she didn't lay down and solve. I think we all are just happy to stay in this hypocritical world.

No comments: