Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Another eventful day

My phone was super duper busy today.

Received the first call in the morning from the self proclaimed that he was my nightmare: Supervisor Siak

I was still in my dreamland lor. Supposed to call him back in the afternoon, but was too taken aback by my sis's news to entertain him.

Anyway, next phonecall from my engine camp IC to ask if I have any food preferences. Very miscellaneous.

Third phonecall from Ivy to confirm our meeting venue since 2 of them couldn't make it, thus left YQ, Ivy and me.

Right after Ivy, Jia called me and dropped me the bomb: Mum fell down again.

This time she crushed her wrist.

Jia was telling that she could handle and asked me to go and meet my frens, and that I dun have to worry and rushed to go home. But seriously, no one in the right mind can just go and happily meet frens keng gai also lor. So I told Ivy and we cancelled the meet up.

At 4.30pm sharp, I left the hostel, on my way to pick Jamie.

Heard from Jia the doctor wanted to nail Mum's wrist, eh, how many nails does he need then? He wanted Mum to be hospitalised but Mum dun want lah, so she's now at home.

Checkup next Thursday, -_-.

No comments: