Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Photos Photos!

These photos are from the the engineer camp, Insinyur!. Actually, I didn't take a lot lah compared to the other people who were like snapping every 5 secs.

Day 1: My station, "Spider Web" for the game "Know Your Campus". It is the very old school game where you have to transport all your teammates from one side to the other side without touching the stings. A little twist to the game: We put condiments on it, courtesy of McD. Ha ha.

See how serious we are in decorating our station! =P

I love my station! Ha ha.

Day 4: At Sentosa. I was zuoboing there, coz my game was kenna "kicked out" by other programmers, who grabbed the freshies to play other game. It was till the "Insinyur Muah Chee" then I helped out, my right arm kenna buahed a lot by the freshies' sandy feet while tossing them.

Day 5: SP night. I was late and underdressed, kakis seated far far from me, didn't really enjoy till the end when it ended. Ha ha. Quickly took photos with the girls before they siamed. The girl on the right, Iris, very funny. She said, "I tot u were same age with me until u said u wanna drink coffee (at sentosa), and I find it very weird. If u didn't say, I wouldn't know u r gg to year 4 already."

To which I replied, "Drink coffee got age limit meh? Ha ha." Drink coffee means very old meh? =(

On Day 1 (actually during the night), we had Cluedo Night, which the freshies were to watch a video (the seniors acted in a thriller) and find the clues to the real muderer. In fact, it was actually to mislead them coz it was actually Fright Night, so we programmers had to posed as ghosts. We had fun doing the makeup and donning those bedsheets on us. See!

Looked stupid.

Face all white still so happy. Ha ha.

This remined me of an old HK movie where the red (ghost bride) and the white (ghost funeral) clashed.

My cherry lips sucked, the person who helped me drew it too big lah.

The last pic was taken by my leader using his digital camera. We actually took a lot in the tutorial rooms and at hall 7, however, he had actually sent to us, warning us to delete after seeing the pics. So I'm not posting up all the pics except this one which I tot it's creepy enough. The person in yellow tee is me.

Nope, it's not photoshopped (except I photoshopped my fren away). We did not have a tripod with to take still photos, so it was impossible to superimpose 2 pics like this. Furthermore, there were too much details to pay attention to also.

It really creep me out.

No comments: