Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Totally Knocked Out

I wasn't working full shift yesterday, yet I was so tired that I just hit the bed when I reached hostel, must be the ABT, made me tired like hell.

I was so tired that I was very tempted to take a taxi, but in the end, my feet carried me to the MRT lah. It took me 45 minutes to reach, coz the lag in train, the lag in bus and the lag in my speed of walking. I was carrying a bag full of stuffs. I jokingly told my Boss #2 that 我在搬货, coz the 3 of them (bosses) also doing stock check and had some new stocks.

I was reprimanded by Boss #2 because of the missing key in the register. He told me in a very loud voice that I should have questioned Boss #3 when I didn't see the key in the register. Frightened, really frightened, I called Boss #3 who said he didn't know where the key was, *晴天霹雳* and he would call the gal before me to check. So I told #2 wat #3 said, "See, this is a chain reaction if you didn't solve the problem immediately!"

1 minute later, the joker #3 called #2 and said he had the key with him. I was scolding vulgarities in my heart.

One side of me was very angry with them, that #3 was so careless and blamed that they (#1 and #2) might not have brief #3 well. Another side of me was angry with myself, coz I noticed the key wasn't there when I reached but I did not bother to ask. I have a few days more experience than #3, so I should have questioned him even though he's the boss. I really should not let my thinking, "he's the boss so he knows what he is doing" to rule over my doubts. End up I'm the one who suffered, because of my passiveness.

Never ever assume, coz it makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me".

I'm so bored in hall, should have gone home, coz I tot I would work today, but ended up I was pushed to Monday at JP. So go home with the big bag and then come back to work on Monday with a big bag seemed stupid, so I headed to hostel.

Bored bored bored. Maybe I should start clearing up my things to prepare to move to level 4 liao. Checking out next Monday.

No comments: