Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

JJ 之 杀手

Excerpt from http://ludicrous.blog.com/

This has got to be the most daring attempt by any chinese artiste. The music video was banned in China and heavily censored everywhere else for its gory content. I just never thought someone like J*J Lin was capable of breaking out of his goodie-two-shoe image to be game for something like this. My verdict - it's quite awesome. I began to dig the song after viewing the macabre-styled MTV which began all nice and simple. It soon gets kinda sick and warped, but it went so well with the theme that it's hard to fault. Be your own judge and see if its up your alley... a dark, sinister one.

Seriously, after watching it gave me the creeps. The dicing up of the body reminds me of the 2003 movie "May". 两者都有同工异曲之作。

I'm addicted to the song already.

No comments: