Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Protect Or Destroy

Last Wed I went out with SH to catch Transformers!!! Wheet!!! The show was awesome, although some parts I find it a bit boliao, but overall the effects were great and I HEART Bumble Bee! Sho cute!!! I want my boyfriend to be like him next time, mu ha ha ha!!! Optimus Prime is too man for me, Jazz is a bit uptight, Ironhide is too large. LOL.

Finally, I got my spec in perfect conditon, but I didn't wear tfor now coz I in camp, wear my old specs. After this painful lesson, I learnt to check thorougly for my specs next time. First, check the lens for scratches, check the balance of the specs and the feel of the specs when wearing it.

We only took 2 pictures that day, one is me and the other is SH. LOL, I wanna took DTZ (Da Tou Zhao) one, but very paiseh leh, coz Orchard a lot of people, lol. Never mind, still, the photos looked great!



I eesh happie!


She is hungry! LOL.

That day I had lessons earlier, so I actually put makeup to school. I didn't really see clearly how the makeup turned out coz it actually take some time for the powder to blend with the facial oil. And I had choose to use the ZA foundation coz the colour is closer to my skin tone, usually I used the J&J oil control powder which was fairer, only when go to school. Since going Orchard, so I tot I used a better powder ma, dun wanna myface so fair then my neck so yellow. I can't really see the colour of my pink blush against something so yellow plus the light in my room was quite dim, so I just blushed a bit more than usual lor. So after 3 hours of lessons, I only got to see my face when I went to toilet: My blush was so wayang!!! Sibe paiseh lor... No wonder people keep looking at me; I tot I looked so pretty that people looked at me, wah ha ha ha! Paiseh lor...

No comments: