Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Cotton Candy Website

I just checked out the website for my "company", not exactly a company, but a pushcart selling beach apparels.

I think they had dressed the mannequin themselves. Coz the bikinis were wore the wrong way. Wah ha ha. FYI, my bosses are both males, a new boss joined also male. The only female was the wife of one boss which she was only helping out, as in she didn't chip in the capital.

Darn, 2 toe rings were stolen yesterday. I felt so bad.

I think I now looked like 23 already, no longer the 18 year old people always thought. LOL. Er hem, point of saying because customers don't believe I am not the boss. When they asked for discount, I put on the most inocent and bo bian look and said, "Boss not around, I can't make decision" and most of them will gave the disbelieving look and exclaimed, "You not boss meh?"

我也想当老板,没钱,怎么当?And yah, it was so damn odd that my bosses are around my age, I don't have the kia kia feeling I used to have in the past. People who are older and have more authority, yeah, I'll be as meek as a mouse. :P

Okie, free promo for my bosses: http://sgcottoncandy.com/

Take a look at those bikinis and clothes lah, if interested, come and buy from me (as in when it's my shift), definitely got discount! =)

No comments: