Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, July 05, 2007

好久不见

Met up with my dear Godsister today. I last saw her was 2 years ago, and today was our third meet up after knowing each other for 5 years.

We had an interesting start.

Back in the old days where mIRC and ICQ was the available instant messaging tool, she had first IRCed me coz she thought my nick was cute, coz it wasn't very distinctly distinguishable whether I was male or female.

The start of beautiful friendship.

Usually in the world of online chat, it is always male looking for female. I had thought she was a he, so was she thought I was a he. After making clear of our genders, instead of ignoring each other which was the usual case I met, we started crapping. 一crap就是五年。

I first met her in her chalet, she invited me. The second time was when she was in her final year in poly. Today the third. From ICQ to MSN, we chatted countless times, but we were also stopped contact for sometime too.

今天的见面,彼此都有顾虑, 担心我们会无话可言。显然地,我们的顾虑是多余的。很高兴与你再次碰面,希望以后还会有更多见面的机会。=)

No comments: