Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Left Toe in distress; Heart is dismay

I knocked hard onto the platform of the last row of seats pretty badly. It hurt so much that it was impossible for me to bend it. The feeling was so painful that it was kinda numbed.

Just when it got better, the chor lor Jamie went to step on me despite warning from me not to step on my toe. It hurt so much that tears just flowed down like a stream. Shoo Jamie to go and get ice cube for me to sooth the pain.

Now my toe looks like a gigantic mushroom.

My Mum is so ridiculous. So what if my fingers are painted, are buffed, are all pretty and nice? It doesn't mean I can't lift a finger to do things! Must she add snub remarks? Buay tahan.

"Aiyah, if u cannot untie the knot go and use a scissor, later ur fingernails spoilt" while I was unpicking a knot for her.

"Aiyah, her fingernails so nice you want her to go and wipe the wall meh?" when Jamie asked why she didn't get me to do it.

It irks me so much. So dun find fault with me if I didn't do anything! You were the one who feared for my nails more than me. Kanasai. You didn't even ask what happened when Jamie stepped on my toe and I screamed.

No comments: