Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Crazy Cabbies

I HATE BEING LATE FOR MY FAVOURITE CLASS! ESPECIALLY BEING LATE FOR MORE THAN 30 MINUTES!

But I deserved it.

I had class at 10am, and I was supposed to leave home at 8.30. But thinking back that I took 1hr plus yesterday, so I thought I could leave home at around 8.45. Bad move. I volunteered to bring Jamie to school, and so I hoped we could hop on the feeder bus. No bus in sight, so we walked, and the bus zoomed past us. It took another 15 minutes for the next bus to come. By the time I board the mrt, it was 9.20am. So I thought I would alight at Bukit Batok to catch a cab, which will be cheaper. Wrong move again, no cabs! kanasai, I went back to take the train again. Luckily, 179 came when I walked to the berth. Still, I was 40 minutes late for class and a sweaty body.

算盘打错也就算了,还搞到手指抽筋。

No comments: