Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

We are all the same...

Went jogging with Jenny just now, then as usual, we yak yak yak for a few hours. Then we moved to the topic of weight and size, on how we measure physically whether we gain fat or not.
Severly Obese: U don't feel uncomfortable lying on hard floor, coz basically u r a human cushion. Everywhere is padded.
Slightly Obese: U actually feel pain when u knock ur elbow against hard surface, or always knock ur hip. This shows that fat is missing from there, so u had lost some weight.
Obese: After lying on hard floor, there is pain lingering in ur tailbone. Reason same as above, fat is disappearing.
Just Fat: U actually can see the knuckle on ur wris and the collar bone t. (Is it called knuckle? Me not sure... )
Plump: Ur collar bone can collect rainwater.
Quote from Jenny: I can lose weight until my collar bone can collect rainwater I very happy liao... Now I can see my collar bone already.

So is me. Hee hee hee hee

No comments: