Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Love and Hate 爱与很

I love it when...
  • you gave me a surprise hug and greet me every morning
  • you chuckling and and running after me when I refused to let you hug
  • you tickle my palms whenever we hold hands
  • you always ask me to teach you how to draw
  • you sit there just like a baby and not moving
  • I tell you stupid stories and you laughed so happily
  • you snuggle me
  • you 大眼瞪小眼 with me and then started laughing hysterically

I hated it when

  • keep calling me "大姐" every 15 minutes when I'm busy
  • I want to teach you how to draw but you grabbed the pencil and showed me how you draw instead
  • told you no need to colour yet you insisted on playing with the crayons
  • story ended and you still bug me to continue
  • play with the handphone and on the "wedding march" ring tone non-stop

Min Min ar...

No comments: