Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Bimbo and Act Cute!

Mu ha ha ha, it was really fun yesterday! We kept reminding each other that we must be bimbotic and act cute. So when we were looking at items, we would comment in such a bitchy and bimbotic fashion. Diyumi was good at mimic the classic "act cute" voice of Rainie Yang, repeating "好奇怪哟!" N times. I told her that I must be the only fren who could tahan her acting cute, and she confessed that her other frens just asked her to shut up when they buay tahan. I told her straight in the face: "When I buay tahan, I'll just kicked you in the butt and made you fly away! Ha ha ha"
As we arrived a bit too early at NYDC, only 2 customers were there. So we went shop-shop in the Heeren. Yet, we were just so engrossed yakking to each other that we didn't see much stuffs. So we headed down to NYDC again to eat and chat.

Who makes a better spokeperson?


Then we finished and made our way to Cineleisure, where we saw a group of people at the basement 1, queueing for something. Then I spotted my friend (from ex work place) and went to look for her. She was very surprised to see me in such a feminine look and as usual, yak yak yak. Then we started to take pictures machiam some superstar like that and before I bid byebye to her, she hugged me twice. -_-!!! (she has big assets and I was having difficulty hugging her!) Anyway, thanks YH, you made feel like a celebrity for taking pics and hugging me! :P


Too bad we did not take full length body pics, if not can show you all my snowy ter-kah (pig's thigh) for I wore a skirt. They've been hiding under denim for so long, got to take a breather mah.

End the day when my fren came 2 hrs late to get book from me and waited for Jia to take the camera. Was tired and sleepy.

Thanks Diyumi for the sweet and pretty compliment-I think you just want to make me feel good coz you know you are ALWAYS more chio than me. Ha ha ha. :P

Thanks YH for the hug-you made me realise why guys like big boobs, hiak hiak hiak!

Thanks Jia for the quote-Damn classic! (The foundation I put on was too fair for my tone, and she just shot this out when she saw me: 现在流行 Da Vinci Code, 不是 Memoirs of a Geisha!)

Anticipating for the next outing with Diyumi again!

No comments: