Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Omen

Since today and tomorrow I do not have to go to school, I went to watch a movie yesterday night, The Omen, a remake of the 1976 horror film.
I am lousy when it comes to watching scary flicks, even though I know it's fake; it's just a movie; those are effects! But I still can't helped it when the climax come and my hands would auto-gear to my face. I knew the movie achieved it's objective of scaring people to HELL when the egoistic males ooh and aah and cover their faces with their palms. We (me and other movie goers) were scared silly! We were so engrossed in the movie itself... I don't think I will be that scared if I'm watching at home, coz the screen very small.
Too bad the ending isn't what I expected: I hope the kid die. Since he didn't die, I expect The Omen 2, coz there seem to have some leeway for a 2nd part.

No comments: