Nuffnang Ad

Friday, June 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Diyumi!

I thought how damn true it was! "Everything that can be done has been done, just wait and see what happens", it just seem to refer to my project. It's really in a state where we just hope for the best on Monday... It could also be refering to my exam results... :( out on Tuesday!
"Distract youself with fun adventures with friends. Do some mindless activities and soak up the latest news about what other people are doing", hee hee hee hee, I'm going out with Diyumi tmr loh, and we are just going to be bimbotic! (Psst... psst.. hear that? Siqi bimbo leh...) Ha ha, I know what a word to use to describe us, but indeed, tmr shall be a carefree day, no worries about project and exams. Instead, I shall worry what to wear, how to put my makeup, what shoes, what bag, what accessories! Going to be 超口爱"杨贵妃" tmr! Gah gah gah gah! Good to indulge in girly stuff once a while, to remind myself I'm a lady! HArdyly got the chance during school time, coz my wear is standard: Jeans and tee, convenient mah!
Diyumi, Happy 22nd Birthday! Glad you like that prose. BTW, I didn't mean doing the prose was mindless lah, I wanted to tell you is about our outing tmr is going to be mindless (be happy lah!), but before I can type Prof Saliva-too-Much came lor, thus I couldn't get back to you!
We take lots and lots of pics tmr, k? Yeah!

No comments: