Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Happily at Home

Yeah... finally at home le. Feels damn good, but coz I slept until 2pm yesterday, couldn't get to sleep last night, tossed and tossed in bed until freaking 4am in the morning then I zzz. BUT, my alarm rang off at 8am, and 3 minutes later my mum woke me up, telling me to get prepared to eat breakfast. I sat cross-legged, hugging my beloved pillows, my head bobbing up and down to hint my mum I got her msg. The moment she closed the door, I flopped back on my bed again...
Had a long night unpacking my rubbish/gems/stuffs from hostel. Then iron some clothes that were creased from the foldings. Jia was so funny, she had took the trolley down to contain my files and books. Then when she came koking (sound made by the trolley when going down the stairs) with trolley, 2 big bags and a small bag, she bellowed in a witty fashion: Garang Guni, siew bo chua, ku sakor, pai radio, pai dian shee kee! Garang Guni!
Wa nang si chio ka pengz! (We laughed until pengz!)
Then just return from hostel returning the keys. And they just changed the electrical outlet, new softboard and new switches. Poor Roomie, gotta wash all her clothes again. It was really dusty from all the reno, not the dust kind of dust (the kind when I dun sweep the floor, :P)
At least they had cleaned the fan, the blinds and the floor already. Hee hee...

No comments: