Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ring ring

It was one of the RARE occasions that I would actually pick up my mobile phone.

Me: Hello
Guy: Hello Siqi, remember me, it's Philip from AIA
Me: Huh?
Philip: Oh, actually my colleague did a survey with you...
(Meanwhile me was trying to recall whatever surveys I did, with AIA, although I thought I siam them already)
Philip: ... about 2 years ago
(Dang! Save the energy to recall siah! Things of non importance only has a validity period of 3 months in my brain lor)
Then I proceed to talk kok with him, dun wanna appear rude.
I think now it's tough being a financial planner, not only do you have to periodically send New Year/Chinese New Year/Birthday/X'mas cards to ALL your regular customers, you also have to scroll thru your dust collecting phonebook to get new customers. So chiam...
I think he will call me 2 years later, HAH!

No comments: