Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 12, 2006

Too much fun = pocket empty

Oh gosh! I really need to control myself... Was shopping at J8 yesterday. Met Kim to pass her the present, had lunch at Ding Tai Feng (food nice, thx for the treat Kim!), and we window shopped and chit chat. After she left, I met Jenny (hey, thx for being such a loyal audience, so touched!) and we had drinks at MOS and again, combed the floors again. It was such a terrible feeling of "see no touch" for many items. Got a good bargain at P.O.A, a denim skirt for only $20 Hee hee.
I really heart this 2 gals. Kim, forever generous with her compliments. The moment she saw me, she said I grew taller (did u say I became pretty also? LOL), and asked if izzit because I slimmed down again. Me just grinz and grinz and answered, "Maybe bah..." then the etc etc story about my bao diet in hostel. Mu Ha ha ha. After she left and I was alone, waiting for Jenny, suddenly it struck me! Not I grow taller wor, it was because she had always wore HIGH HEELS when she met me in the past, and me FLAT SOLE. Today, she joined the FLAT SOLE club, thus her eye level, maybe dropped from my head to my eyebrow, thus the illusion of me TALLER. Logical right? Ha ha ha!
And Jenny with her forever contagious laughter. This gal ar, damn funny, hearsay from a commom guy friend, Elwin, that "The Siqi now is the slimmest I ever known", then was dying to see how I looked like now. First of all, thank you very much for this "slimmest" comment, me now is not the slimmest yet, maybe because I wore more tight=fitting clothes, thus appeared slimmer. Hee hee hee. Jenny had met me more times than Elwin in the past few years (obviously coz I only caught up with him this year oni...), so she should have seen me during my slimmest period. Anyway, compliments are free, so no harm shower me more of that lah hor. Quote of the day belongs to Jenny: 你瘦到没屁股! (You slimmed down until your butt is flat!) -_-!!! Am I? Me no more perky butt.... :P
It was great hanging out with them, despite we only met once in a long long time, but can still crap from heaven to hell together. Hee... thanks gals, me had a great time!
To Kim: I shall wear that cardigan on its 1 year anniversary! HA HA HA!
To Jenny: 我们一起奋斗kiam pui!
BTW, tell you all a secret, 本人最近很自恋, 老是看这张照片, coz I really love this shot! Hee hee hee hee!

Awww... 我还真不要脸!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh no my comment on ur butt sounds alittle bad now. wad i mean is your butt is not, like, huge la... oh no...sounds bad too...erm, u noe wad i mean la... in essence, ur butt looks trimmer n nicer *hiak hiak*