Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 19, 2006

Tiring and Fun day

Went to Boon Lay to help my mum's fren fix PC, turns out to be a messy problem: it will auto shutdown and restarts. Spooky... After consulting my ex-worker, could be due to virus invasion.
Then went to IMM, that chao minmin refused to go home after we bought out items and sulked like a little brat. Buay tahan, gave her a light slap on her face and then she stooped sulking, but was crying bitterly. An hr later, she was fine and started snuggling me again... haiz.. kids....
Then at Northpoint, a sales uncle was suay to approach me which I was just awake from my nap. Coz Mum wasn't with us, so he started his sales with, "Madam, how old is ur kid? Do u want to buy this (some educational gamecards I think)?" DANG! I turned and looked at him dead, answered him coldy, "She's not my kid". I could have just answer "No" and walked away... grouchy lah...
Went jogging with Jenny, but dropped by at Yilin's house first. Wah... Yilin got SCV in her room and there, we were stucked watching Victoria's Secrets fashion show. Those top models... had legs that never ends... Had tummies so flat like paper, had looks of angels... Oh man, they are not human, they are aliens!
Then we "ransacked" Yilin's items, wowed she become so feminine siah... her makeup items and beauty products a lot leh... Had fun testing the perfumes, concealers and checking out the eyeshadows and blushers. We were atthere from 8pm to 10pm, then Jenny and I finally went to jog. Ha ha.
Then Jenny dropped by my house to check out a cardigan I'm selling to her, and also to give her a boardshort. Then she started "ransacking" my wardrobe, wah ha ha. There she was "admiring" my clothes. Heh heh, paiseh, didn't mean to make you feel envy de... lets worked hard changing our clohes sizes! Hee...
Then had a long chat with her about primary school... like me, she had smoked her way in primary school. Buay pai leh, smoked her way to top scorer, however, life isn't always a bed of roses or lavenders lah. Shall not say too much (actually was we talked too much then dunno how to start)
Dread tmr (later actually), only me and Minmin alone a home... Home Alone... Yikes... Min Min The terror!

No comments: