Nuffnang Ad

Friday, June 23, 2006

Ideas of a Techdiot

  • Copy and paste a program icon can work in another computer
  • Copy and paste a sub program from a program can work
  • Copy and paste program into CD
  • Play Quicktime in Media Player, Realplayer, Winamp
  • Expect bye-bye-ring-ring to work when her phone is switch off

wah liew... so much for having a 3G phone somemore... she also admit she is 3G "Goon, Goon and Goon!"

P/S: I didn't go round hugging people!

Met up wif poly friends yesterday, and I was all dressed up. Teh Ni made a weird comment tat I looked very sharp. Sharp? I was too busy replying him tat I'm acting an OL tat I forgot to ask him why he meant by sharp... Hmm...

I brought a camera but we didn't took any pictures... -_-! Waste my effort dressing up. Bleahz...

No comments: