Nuffnang Ad

Friday, November 11, 2005

A Twist of Fate

Wow wow wow... Survivor never failed to give surprises, just when you most wanted to get this someone out, he wins immunity. Backup plan comes up to vote this guy who initiated to vote the winning guy before he won, he got the immunity idol. So in the eleventh hour, everyone had to vote someone out. Gary must be too happy that he won the idol, and voted Cindy without using his brain. Maybe he was too busy with touching his idol that he forgot to alias with Bobby Jon and Danni. Tonight's was such a twist of fate. I would love to see Jamie go... but too bad lah, Fate just like to screw people so much.
Judd was such as air-brain, there he lied to people the idol was on the floor, and there he was caught searching with his neck stretching longer than a girraffe. Jia wasn't very surprised when Gary found the idol, she said in a very cool manner, "Gary 比 Judd 高一个头,当然看得比他远啦!"
Anyway, I tot KCQ was already very acidic, I forgot I had an even acidic sister. She was telling me how fucked up her workplace was and blah blah blah. This is not the main point, one OL in her office brought a digicam to work and wanna took pictures of my sis and the other part-timer, a guy. This cheehong kia said, "Take also no use, u got bf liao, I also cannot put inside my wallet and see." Another OL heard this and kapoh, interuppted, "You know what's more 绝 to do with a photo? " At this point, Jia interuppted and said, "Paste his picture and offer him 3 incense sticks?" OL replied, "No, yours is more 绝, I only want to say use his pic as darts board only. You win, you win."
I shall hold my tougue next time if got the urge to quarrel with her, but then, now I hardly at home, 想斗嘴玩玩都没机会。 :(

No comments: