Nuffnang Ad

Friday, November 25, 2005

My room is possibly the cleanest room in the whole campus...

WHY? Because of 10 reasons:
  1. I wiped my wardrobe thoroughly, even the hollow space after we took out the drawer I also did not let it off.
  2. I wiped every niche and inch of my study table.
  3. All items, be it shampoo bottle, toner bottle or container, I wiped them all.
  4. All cables were not spared from the cleansing either, especially if I caught visible stain on it. Example: Handphone chargers, network cable, laptop adpator, thermos flask power cable.
  5. All ports and panels, like network and telephone ports, undergo the process as well.
  6. I swept the floor using static cloth was not enough, I mopped the floor 2 times too.
  7. I shifted the table and bed just to clean the hidden corners.
  8. Even the lights and fan switches had to be "undusted".
  9. I washed my bedsheets today, so I also wiped the bed legs as well.
  10. I CLEANED THE FREAKING CEILING FAN!

Actually, the last reason is enough to suffice that my room is the cleanest. WHO THE HELL IN THE RIGHT MIND WILL PAY $160 AND CLEAN CEILING FAN? Leave the job to the cleaners mah! I am siao right, I know you are all thinking I am siao, I admit also, coz I also think I siao. People at most just sweep and mop floor already very good, or maybe, wipe their tables. Think only people with OCS (Obsession with Cleaniness Syndrome) will clean the ceiling fan hor. Actually, the ceiling fan was not in my agenda. I was just laying back against my chair and tilted my head to curb the acheness in my neck when I saw the slow moving fan in speed 1 covered with "fur". My instinct told me, "You have to clean, only then your room will be really clean!" And then I proceded to change the dirty water and refill and cleaned them. -_-!!!

Anyway, I am proud that my room is now so spick and span. The floor is squeaky clean too! Yes, it really squeaks when I rub my sole against it. This "sole test", adapted and modified from a show I seen chicken years ago (donkey is out, chicken is the "in" things now). This clean freak, he would use his index finger, and rub against a bowl with much force, if it produce a squeak sound, it proved that the bowl is really clean. He would rewash the bowl if it does not squeak. Ho ho ho... I think someone must be quite happy to know my OCS is acting up again... LOL.

Of coz, the credit to all these cleaniness goes to my 15cm X 15cm rag. Poor rag, was just a inocent piece of table cloth, suddenly kanna downgrade to rag and had to clean so many shit. Yes, a personal record of mine again, I used only one cloth and 2 pails of water (it would have been one pail if I did not clean the ceiling fan) to clean everything. WAIT! Before you all "yee" at me, let me disclaim first. I had started with the least dirtiest item to the dirtiest, so yah, my stuffs is not disgustingly violated. Anyway, before cleaning, the rag was intact, pretty and rather clean except for a milo stain. After cleaning, it was torn, tattered and dirty. Poor rag!

BTW, I was shocked to see so many tags with regards to my last entry. Let me get back one by one.

To Fairy Godmother:

I got what you mean. What I trying to mean was, I should think the situation in a bigger picture before shooting my mouth off or in this case, type my hands off for whatever comments. Before I say anything, I should think with my 166MHz brain whether I'm fit to judge people first. Savvy? :D I still blog my blog as Siqi, not anyone.

To Dengli:

Yo! Update me once the tree is done. Very excited to know our exact number of relatives. Well, I'm not even at the funeral in the first place, so I should not have say that they were fakers. I'm in the least position to comment for I did not see it with my own eyes. You, Yanni and Jia were in a better position than me to tell who were really sad and who were not. Anyway, Ah Ma is peacefully cremated and lives go on as usual.

To Yanni:

Thanks! I am so happy happy happy now. Yesh, Ah Ma had so many descendents, hockee liao. Although it was pretty sad that no one was by her deathbed, but I should have thought it this way: maybe they had expected her to pull through, that's why no one keep vigil by her side, wanting to visit her the next day. Life is full of twists, things happen when you least expected. Anyway, like I said, I am in no position to comment.

See you pple this Saturday!

P/S: I had typed an even longer entry, but blogger just hanged and all the effort went down the drain. So I came up with this summarised one within 30 minutes, from what I can remembered. Poor me, 2 hrs efforts gone just like that. SHIT! KNNBCCB!

No comments: