Nuffnang Ad

Friday, November 25, 2005

Do you have fragrant poo?

I think COS (Cleaniness Obsession Syndrome) sounds better, agree? What's the correct term for 洁癖?
Anyway, I went down to meet KCQ at hall 15 to have lunch, coz the food there is a google times better than our hall. On our way, we had a little pointless argument, about poo. Yes, shitty entry again, lol.
KCQ was whining how she was too afraid to go toilet in the wee hours to wee wee. Well, with the blocks almost empty, so quiet, and the communal bathroom which looks like those HK ghostly shows, you know, white tiles, a lot of mirrors that are being placed opposite each other and thus you will see a lot of reflections of yourself, ghastly coloured doors and the old old feeling like in the 80's like that, I also scared lah. And then she was commenting that a certain hall had it differently, instead of a communal bathroom in every level, their was a bathroom being shared between 2 rooms instead, then she popped this very funny sentence: "Like that not really good hor, must wash the toilet yourself and can smell people's poo after their 'business'." And the argument started in a gentle way.
Me: K lah, poo is smelly one what. Anyway, the smell will disperse after a while.
KCQ: But still it's smelly what, and since those people will be staying inside their room mah.
Me: It's just like your toilet in your house what, will you complain smelly if you happen to use after someone pooed?
KCQ: I will niam a little bit lor...
Me: Okie, but it's not as if your poo is going to be any better.
KCQ: It's always no good to sniff something pungent what.
Me: My point is, since living under the same roof, in this case, hostel, and you should know it's common to poo smell to spread, then just tolerate for a while and soon it will be gone what.
KCQ: But some people don't think like that mah, the people in my old workplace used to complain.
Me: You mean you ar? LOL.
KCQ: No lah...
Me: Still deny? You said you will "niam" what. Ha ha. I think it's alright to complain if it's smelly because it wasn't properly cleaned, and not because someone just shitted.
KCQ: But they also complained lor.
Me: Then you should retort, "If you can find a poo that smell nice, I give u money." Why are these people so narrow-minded?
KCQ: They are just like that lor...
Me: Next time they said this, must ask them if their one is nice or not. This argument is getting pointless and stupid...
KCQ: But.... you see ar...
Me: Stop, don't say anymore!
KCQ: But...
Me: Stop lah...
Okie, I do complain smelly toilets but not smelly poo, coz no poo in the world is nice. If there really is, then maybe we can sell them to Japan since Japanese like to eat shit, they won't mind poo that smells nice
Anyway, last night I was feeling very grouchy. Think the rubbish English pop music affected me. Usually, I can tahan idoitic questions, like "are u virgin?" or "do you have sex before" etc , and I just entertained them with "Ha ha", but last night, I blew my temper and I scolded them, that is I typed in uppercase, "You are so fucking irritating!" Then another Washington guy (he did not ask stupid questions, we were actually chatting about living abroad and exposing to different cuktures) was there pestering me to let him call me, I got fed up despite telling NO NO NO and then "You are so fucking irritating" was typed and I blocked him. And next I got so pissed off with my friend who talked to me and he was throwing me with questions, and I no longer tahan when he asked, "Am I very irritating asking you so many questions?" I told him yah, he was and I told him I am feeling very pissed, let me cool down and will talk to him again. So I did not reply him after that and close the conversation window. Then, he stupidly go and msned me "Ok, good night", I closed the window. Then seconds later, popped up "take care". I closed again. Then popped the kiss animation, fuck it. I typed: "STOP IT!" Oh my god! What happened to me last night? I am usually so peaceful. Think must be the ICQ guys again. I tell you, ICQ is smaller than Singapore, I met those guys who I had ignored again. Freaking. Last night, I met this one who was like pretty decent, after adding him to MSN, he was surprised that I was already in his contact list. I also thinking very weird... it was only after I saw his pic, then I "orh... you ar". He was in my invisible list in ICQ and blocked list in MSN, but seems like you can still add them again. Anyway, see my conversation wih him below:

Him: hey, u r in my contact
Me: just added u mah...or u mean previously? u mean i were in ur contact even b4 i added u?
Him: i think so
Me: do i know u?
Him: i added u before
Me: huh... how come?
Him: dunno
Me: maybe we chat b4 few years ago, ha ha ha
Him: yup. so u go pic
Me: yah, u?

he put up his pic
Me: oh... u ar...
Him: yup
Me: yah, we chatted b4... -_^
Him: really
Me: yah... (I wanted to say how he ignored me) nvm... i leave it to u to recall who i am...
Him: let me see ur pic
Me: nope...
Him: why not
Me: becoz i very ugly...
Him: ic, thats ok wat, not ur fault to be ugly, i also ugly
Me: k lor... not as ugly as me... i worse, i very fat somemore...
Him: ic, show jus once, please
Me: okie, wait ar, i go and find a ugly one, ah ha ha ha
Him: k
I post this really ugly pic that I had trouble finding (the rest all had my charming smile, not ugly enuff, LOL),



Me: ugly enuff, lol, let me see.. u are an IT engineer, right?
Him: now looking for other job
Me: oh, why? current job tough?
Him: =)
Me: i understand...
Him: =)...aY, wat u wk as
Me: i used to work as IT support, now studying
Him: ic
Me: yeap...
Him: u got friendster
Me: yah...
Him: can i see
Me: hoho, tot u want to add... see? can....y not...http://www.friendster.com/useropen.php?uid=2448603
Him: there's nothing
Me: eh...i click also nothing.. wait ar... think wrong one. paiseh, i send u the link from friendster update, din occur to me it was an inactive account...
Him: k
Me: http://www.friendster.com/user.php?statpos=headernav, not too sure if u can see it... if still cannot... then u search for siqi lor
Him: wats ur friendster email
Me: limsiqi@singnet.com.sg
Him: =)...how old r u
Me: 21
Him: :, u look like 30 <-----Nabeh!
Him: u hard to find sex pertners? <----Tamade Cheebye!
Me: =? in any way does it matter?
Him: do u find hard to get bf? <------So KPO
Him: i used to be face too <-----think he mean fat
Me: yah... -_^ <------ I obviously turned off, so I just yahed to the bf question
Him: no gf... no u still V
Me: so wat if i am, so wat if i'm not? <-----blood boiling liao
Him: ermmm...depends wat u wan
Me: and pls pls pls go and check other my other photos b4 u say i look like 30...
Him: still very aunty leh
Me: anyway, I shall not comment whether I v or not... now i know y i had delete ur contact... ohh... okok, so i'm auntie... fine...
Him: =) <---- Still smile somemore
Me: -_^
He went "away" after that and I deleted and blocked him again. Stupid... Rubbish music rubbish people made me easily irritated. I was alright liao when I blogged the last entry and the song playing was "When you believe", see? Music sets ur emotions.

No comments: