Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Careless is my forte

Haiz... I am just not fated to have Apples. Today's exam paper is rather easy, but I don't know what got inside my brain. The supposed vector question I thought as partial deriavatives. Like that also can.. duhz...The Parabola question will always be the pain in my heart. That question was so easy, so easy until I thought I'm solving secondary's school maths. Blinded by the easiness, I did not see the error. Kaoz!!!
Very tired after today's maths paper, no momentum to study. Was chatting with KCQ in study room, :P, for about an hour. Then I came here to check email a bit, still feeling lethargic leh... dun feel like studying. :( Cannot, today must pump oil. But then hor, I think my eyes bags got a lot of oil, so puffy and swollen. Roomie said study is a catalyst for ageing. The more you study, the faster you age. True... I think I see more lines on my face liao. The thing I want to do when exams ends: sleep 14 hours a day, to make up the 14 hours of study I do now.
I think I very "ask for it", why come back and study when the exam results will always disappoint me? Haiz... want to score well but I can't. Just don't have the brain to think a question thoroughly. Those fat mistakes were so obvious, but it took me 2 hrs later to figure it out after exams ends. Very duhz right? I think I need to request the school to give me extended hours for doing exam questions, reason being my brain is only pentium 166Mhz. LOL.
Headache... but got to continue study.... haiz... 5 more papers to go.

No comments: