Nuffnang Ad

Monday, November 14, 2005

2 more papers to go, ENDURE!

Phew... 好不容易熬了两个礼拜,now left only 2 papers to go. One on this coming Wed and another next Wed, then I will be the happiest gal when paper ends, for about 2 weeks to 1 month before the release of exam results. Then after that, if you are looking for me, think you will have to go to Lower Seletar Reservoir. Coz I think I will be so depressed by my exam results that I go and seek solace in the woods for weeks. No, I won't kill myself lah! The world is so beautiful, can't bear to leave yet.
Mum fractured her foot, and I went back last week to help out in the house and accompany her to the doc. Home is the best place in the world, I just had no mood to pick up my notes and grind into it despite the effort of bringing those bloody notes back home. Therefore I had inadequate preparation for today's paper. But I think I had done pretty good lah, except for careless mistakes in some parts lor, as usual, weird that how come I didn't see those silly mistakes. Like I said, careless is my forte lah.
Already in partial holiday mood liao, hee hee. Today have not touch CA yet, Wed's paper. Later going to KCQ's room to mug, coz Roomie sleeping soon. Just now we were on the topic on beauty, as usual lah. I was telling her how I aim to lose 5 kg by end of 2005, that is 1.5 more month (like real, hahaha). Then she said something that's enough to make me happy until next year: I should not wear specs too often, coz I have very nice eyes. Wah... drowning in my own happiness liao. Ha ha ha. She's the Nth person who told me this. Hiak hiak hiak, I know I have pretty eyes...*flutter flutter flutter* Haha, I am so BHB!
Shall go and mug le. ZZZzzzZZZ, sianz wor!

No comments: