Nuffnang Ad

Friday, November 18, 2005

I created a record

Wow, I am totally amazed by myself. I had created a record of not sleeping for 40 hrs. Amazing right? Let's see...
15th Nov: Woke up at around 7 or 8 am and started mugging. No afternoon naps, the only break I had was like having lunch and dinner. Then continue to mug until the next morning. So one sleepless night.
16th Nov: After my paper ends at 12pm, I had wanted to skip my lunch and headed straight back to hall and sleep. But paper was so demoralising, so KCQ and I decide to cheer ourselves up with food (We very easily contended one). Then, JT called me and asked if I want to go Jurong Point, and KCQ happened to ask earlier too. So, we decided to head to JP without lunch, coz JT need to be back to hall by 6pm, whoch is just nice I can head down to meet my frens too at 7pm. So we went back hall, and I told JT and KCQ to go and rot while I go and wash my clothes, bath then we can set off. Long story short, I met my frens and we K songs until 11pm. Then I went back home with the birthday gal sharing a cab(story later). Reach home, had to bath coz full of ciggie smell because the lounge was smoky. Before I bath, I change the calculator's batteries for my sister. Bath liao, a little refreshing, so online to chit chat, then my fren called me and we chatted till 2.30am, where I was already babbling nonsense, I had no choice but to go to sleep. And I slept till 2pm in the afternoon of 17th November. Scary... LOL
In the past, whenever we had overnight star gazing, it was also sleepless nights. But the best part was I would head straight to my bed and sleep when I reached home. This time, I did not even catch a wink, let alone say fourty winks lor. During the KTV session, I was quite stoned, and managed to sing a few songs. I was perked up when Teh Ni came with the surprise cake for Xueling and we started singing birthday song, so the atmosphere was liven up a bit and we had yummy ice cream cake, how to sleep? LOL. The cake was the same as we had for my rec sec in hall, so coincidental. Yummy... but we did not have spoon, so we were choked on the cocoa powder when we ate.
Birthday girl was very blur, she did not know we were supposed to meet up. I tot she knew it was going to be a surprise birthday for her since her birthday is just a few days away, but being the blur queen she is, she had no idea at all. It was a good gathering, seeing my frens all turning so pretty after working. Haha, coz now got money power to doll themselves. I felt so out of place with them. Coz study had makes me so old looking. LOL. Anyway, this birthday surprise tactic we used until 烂, my and Ivy's birthday wasn't a surprise coz we held parties. Teh Ni's birthday, we pretend we din know, coz he was so used to we gals being mindless and sensitive insensitive (really not getting enuff sleep, type wrongly and realise it only a week later, signed: 22 nov 2005). Then Yanqi's and Xueling's (the birthday gal), we also acted as if we are just hanging out as usual. 是不是用到烂?One tactic for all 3 birthdays. I hoped they will not be so "creative" to use it on my birthday, coz I think I will sniff it out and if I am not surprised, they will be disappointed. If I act surprise, I will be disappointed. 真矛盾。。。
Not that I not appreciative, I mean will you want something that you personally had experienced 3 times? Very sianz one lor... dated till now, I usually initiated the celebration myself. The best surprise was in secondary 1. I wasn't expecting a belated party coz they weren't my close frens. They were my primary school frens and we were at a fren's house who was just behind our school. So we were visiting her and suddenly, they popped out a cake and sang the birthday song to me. It was really a sweet guesture coz it happened when you least expected. Another one was when I was 16, I had the whole band members singing birthday song, so paiseh... Our drum major annouced to the whole band mah... it felt great also. In poly, it was a practical thing, you treat them, then you will have present. Last year, I did not have any celebration and therefore there was no gift, expected anyway. I was interning and on my birthday, I actually went back to my poly for astro activity, and they had buffet, so I amused myself with the pretend that, "not bad, still got buffet on my birthday" and I also very 不要脸 and told everyone it was my birthday. Haha. Self entertaining mah...
Now already 21, machiam no more reason to hold party and celebrate, maybe just a small gathering only bah. Haiz... it will be a nice surprise if they actually come up all the way to my hall, hahahaha... greedy me.. opps!
Anyway, I tot I can enjoy my day, but Jamie din go to school, so I was like entertaining her the whole afternoon. I asked her why she did not go to school, her reply was very sweet, "Coz you at home mah!" -_- dunno to laugh or cry...

No comments: