Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I'm back at home

I'm finally back at home after 3 weeks of 修行 in 南山. 本人还得继续修行多两个礼拜,才能练完基本功而已。咳。。。and I don't even know can pass or not. BIGGER HAIZ...
AE killer lor, the paper so tough... I saw the paper, I really want to faint... confirm chop chop sure fail, coz I din do the last question and I think it's impossible to score full marks for the other 3 questions. Haiz...
Today's SS paper is so-so, not very difficult, but I think a bit gabera it up. Roomie really stunned me, she finished all the questions in 1.5 hrs and 1 hr for her to check. After the paper we were talking about it, as usual, my Pentium 2 brain works like a snail. 1 hr passed and I'm still at question 2. I always procratinate during exams, the straightforward questions I always wonder whether there's any trick up the sleeve. Like Roomie said, if you are fully prepared, you will sure know how to do. She was feeling quite upset when she realised one question she had done wrongly. So she was telling me, "This means I did not prepare enough for it, cannot repeat same mistake" Her words and her reaction stunned me, for she showed "prowess". 那个感觉满恐怖的。I can sense the cleverness in her, I can almost feel that she can do all the questions. 我不是要人比人,因为会气死人,but for her is 吓死人。I dunno how to describe, but I can see the gleam in her eyes when the exams finished. 好恐怖哟!I usually sense hardworking gene in people, even if they are clever, they also very humble. Not that she is not humble, but somehow I can just sense that brilliance in her, you know? Not to mention she is so hardworking and her memory damn good. She still can remember who is Fusheng from "我和僵尸有个约会" shown donkey years ago. I was mentioning it casually while flipping my i-weekly and she told me, "Nor... that vampire kid." Ding! Shocked! Stressed!
She's good at funny one liner also, she said our laundry lines looks like it had lanterns hanging from it. Yeah, she was refering to out "inner beauty". Ho ho ho.
Next sem must really work hard, must 化悲愤为力量!Some unkind words were exchanged and KCQ sibe sacarstic, she smsed me wanna borrow my Physics TB. Then she said, "must work hard if not people will say I stupid. Ur fren (Meaning my fren) very the unkind lor." When I mentioned the XXX name, she said, "dunno, my brain no good, cannot remember". So acidic...
Oh, must mention that my "boh gay" sister so sweet, gave me a hug when I reached home. =) Must go and sleep now if not "boh gay" will have to bang herself to sleep: She is sleeping with me tonight in my room and she is active with the lights on. And she very smart, I invite to sleep with me in my room coz now mum's ankle is "do not disturb", she said, "OK!, U sleep on the floor then!" -_-!!!

No comments: