Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tiring Day

Wah biang.... Today I cleaned Jamie's room from 1pm to 9pm then still got to mop floor, I finished at around 11pm leh.. (went to watch some TV in between, thus the long hours). So tired... by the time I showered, it was already near to 1am. Went online and "saw" my friend, 1st thing he typed was: "waiting for your hair to dry?" Wah ha ha... know me so well... but he thought I went out and had fun when I'm actually at home the whole day lor... -_-!!!
Jamie's amount of stuffs can fight with me, just 6 year old yet she already occupied some many drawers and cabinets. Just her clothes alone is 5 drawers I think, and a wardrobe. Her misc stuffs like pencils, colouring kits, toys and storybooks took up another 3 cupboards and some space in the storeroom... HORRIBLE! After clearing up her stuffs from Jia's room and Mum's room, at least can "consolidate" and organize her things properly. I will be safekeeping her pencils, lol. Was shaving those pencils before I went to bath, was pretty "excited" to see all the long ones together, short ones together. Then I put some that do not have nice patterns or had become very short one, in a pencil holder for her to use. The rest, I keep till she finish using those. Very fast one lah... soon she can use those new pencils, better disclaim if not people think I bully her. LOL. We treat her so nice, help her clear her stuffs, do "audit" somemore, where in the whole world got 2 such boliao sisters. LOL.
Later on will be my room's turn liao. Shall wipe my wardrobe, PC table and study table. =D

No comments: