Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Exams over, YEAH!!!!

The "battle " is finally over after one long arduous month. For once, I finally have free time to do the things I want. I have so many things to blog, so many things to do. First thing first, I need to clean my room coz it's flooding with eerie hair. I can't remember when's the last time I sweep my floor, 2 weeks ago? And I desperately need to mop the floor coz dusts are accumulating in the corners and this stir up my 洁癖症, see liao sibe buay tahan. You know how trails of black lines appear when we shift the table or bed? Yes, my room is tat dusty. Yee... I know...
Saw the tag posted by DL, then I realised there were people who do read my blog regularly but seldom respond to the entries unless necessrily or they just read but no comment. It sets me thinking, whatever I typed here, what will those people who knows me think about me? Am I childish to them? Am I really that vulgar in real life? Am I that stupid? Am I rude? Am I ...? I shall watch out what message I'm sending out the next time I blog about something that might be impressed badly, like my earlier entry on my relatives who might 猫哭耗子假慈悲,I realise I'm telling people that my relatives were bad or something or "How come this girl so mean to her relatives, talk bad about them like that" etc etc. It was just a puffy comment while my mood was not so good. Hmm... must filter must filter. BTW, I think my blog is getting more and more boring... Yawn... I read liao also feel like sleeping. But hey, exams is over and my blog is going to be exciting again! No more exams woes! No more morbid thoughts! Although I would like to "recreate" my ideal funeral.
I want to go and take a long nap, blog again tonight. Hee hee... tired... Think tmr then sweep sweep mop mop, Roomie will be leaving in the morning and I have the whole room to myself, hee hee, don't have to worry about disturbing her and can do what I want, like shift the furniture, mop the whole place also can. Can do some scandalous affairs too, but too bad lah, I'm single leh. Mu hahahaha! Opps! I just exposed the well known secret of our hall life, ha ha ha. :P
Yesterday was such a nice weather to sleep, and poor us had to mug for exams...Rain whole day... and yah, my grannie was cremated yesterday. Haiz... no wonder the sky cry whole day. I shall go and nap now, blog again later. *Murmur murmur*

1 comment:

buchanan said...

Howdy,

I have found your blog to be intellectually stimulating. Feel free to stick a link in my guestbook (www.jaeford.com).