Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The world is so round...

Met up my poly gang last night. By the way, I'm sorry to those people especially DL and Di who wanna meet me for gai gai or lim teh yet I always say I not free but here you wondered why I have time to meet my poly gang: We meet in Yishun so give me the chance to go home again plus the organiser of the met-up was delivering her red bombs. So yah, I'm free after 22nd Novemver, 11am! Can book me now lah! =)

As I was saying, we met and Teh Ni brought his new girlfriend to show us (we are one big happy and crazy "family", so he as the only boy must show us his gf to the Jie jies and Mama mah).

His gf is my Pri. 6 classmate.

So qiao right? Wah lau, I saw her and I actually remember her name, not just the name we address, but her full name: Ang Moh miah plus Chinese name. Of coz I didn't call her by the full name lah, so rude, but I was pointing at her (already very salah) and called her.

Actually, she was in the same poly as me but diff course ,she couldn't remember me already at that time we met (she was saying Hi to Teh Ni during lunch break) and I didn't get the chance to speak to her as she was in a rush. 4 years later, we met again. Wah lau eh.

Sing* It's a small world after all...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i book u for lunch...maxwell..hahahha