Nuffnang Ad

Friday, November 09, 2007

Tak Boleh Lah...

It took me 2 days to hear one lecture recording siah...Ears are cooked liao lor.

Still, progress is considered good, and I think I'm using more effort than previous semesters.

Partly because I started my revision like 2 weeks before exams. -_-" I have to digest at least 4 modules everyday, and the stupid 3003 is taking 50% of my time.

My only relax entertainment was Facebook. Neopets had some problems with the games, can't load; dunno why but is good for me lah.

I strayed off to SPI website yesterday, and stayed for 4 hours. Tsk tsk tsk, else lecture would be finished long ago. I didn't dare to bath coz it was 12mn already, and I hopped to my bed, feeling scared.

The scary feeling went off after 10 minutes. -_-, but body already glued to bed, so I just went ahead and sleep.

A stupid move coz I just changed my bedsheet the day before, so I slept on a clean bed with a dirty body. Kaoz... at the very least, I was cooping in room whole day except for dinner which I walked to can 2, so not very dirty lah. My hair still smell nice wor!

I wish time passed more slowly leh...

No comments: