Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The older we get, the younger we behave.

A girl friend of mine was gloating over other people's misfortune of having less than 2 days break for the next paper; she has the luxury of 1 week to prepare for her next paper.

And I was gloating over other people's misfortune of having their last paper till next week; mine ends tomorrow. Hiak Hiak Hiak.

Anyway, the girl was fooling around, as in busy chatting and talking kok with some of her friends, inclusive of guys and girls, those kind where we talk loudly, act roughly and say stupid things. So I delibrately hao liao to her that my last paper was tomorrow, she acted angry and hit on her one of her male companions. The combination of potential and kinetic energies was transformed into huge sound energy. Piak!

My action was graded C for being childish; her action was graded F for being outrageous and brainless.

I mean, do you need to hit a guy so hard just because my paper finished earlier than yours? The guy was really astonished lor. And she is 27 years old leh!!! She think she's still 17 meh? Only young kids do that: that's the action I saw on one teenage girl yesterday leh!

Wah lao, flirt also a bit too rough bah?

No comments: